Microsoft has released their latest update – Windows 10 2022. This article underlines how Quick Heal products are compatible with the latest OS update.
At our end, Quick Heal has been working to ensure that your cyber security solution is up to speed and fully compatible with this feature update.
Supporting Quick Heal Version Details
- For Existing Users – Users working with Quick Heal version 18.00 or later must take the latest Quick Heal Updates first in order to update Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 10 22H2.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC and then update to Windows 10 22H2.
- For New Users – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v23.00 is compatible with Windows 10 22H2.
Fresh install – Download the latest version of Quick Heal product from www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
Your Quick Heal product update will be automatically applied if Automatic Update is turned ON.
You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of these methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now button.
- Go to More > About and click Update Now.
- Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal and click Quick Update.
How to ensure if the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 version 22H2?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest one, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 22H2.
Note: Quick Heal V17.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 10 22H2.
If you have any queries about Windows 10 22H2 and Quick Heal product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.