It is not difficult to infer that there is this Nomophobia in all of us. It is the level of addiction and anxiety that varies. And, the good news is, Quick Heal has identified and diagnosed several cases of Nomophobia, and has come up with a cure called Quick Heal Gadget Securance – a combination of premium handset insurance and robust mobile data security. It also provides real-time protection against malicious apps, latest Android viruses and malware.
Quick Heal Gadget Securance is a comprehensive pack that offers:
Mobile device insurance against:
o Physical damage
o Liquid damage
o Fire damage
Mobile security features with the following benefits:
o Protection against all types of viruses and malware.
o Data backup on secure cloud.
o Anti-theft protection that locks your lost or stolen phone. It also helps you erase the device’s data, to prevent its misuse.
o Phone tracking facility.
o Parental Control to manage Internet access on your device by other users.
o Intruder Detection feature takes snapshots if someone tries to unlock your phone with a wrong password.
o Anti-phishing feature that blocks infected and malicious websites.
o Performance booster.
o Network monitor.
o Call and SMS blocking feature.
o Expert technical assistance whenever required.
In short, it gives your mobile SECURITY+INSURANCE
So, the next time you see a Nomophobe…
- Checking their mobile phones every now and then for calls, texts, tweets, updates and battery life
- Ensuring that their battery is always charged
- Constantly worrying about their phone getting lost or stolen
- Keeping more than one mobile phone so that they never unplug or disconnect
- Using it from anywhere to everywhere; from bedroom to bathroom or kitchen to office meetings
Give them a smart advice – “Get Quick Heal Gadget Securance!”