The latest spur that has been created on the Internet is by none other than Microsoft. Windows 10 for free? Well, why not!
First, a few important facts about the free Windows 10 upgrade
• The free upgrade is available for users of Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) and Windows 8.1 (Update)
• The upgrade will be available starting July 29, 2015
• Users can get this upgrade for free only till July 29, 2016
• As confirmed by Microsoft, this upgrade is a full version of Windows
For more information, check out these Windows 10 Upgrade FAQs.
Which versions of Quick Heal will support Windows 10?
Quick Heal v16.00 and above will support Windows 10.
What do existing users of Quick Heal need to do?
Users of Quick Heal v16.00 (2015)
We will be releasing a Quick Heal software update (QHWin10Update). Installing this update will make the product compatible with Windows 10.
Note: QHWin10Update will be released soon.
Users of older versions of Quick Heal (versions lower than 2015/v16.00)
We recommend you to upgrade your Quick Heal to the latest version (v16.00). Doing so will let you receive QHWin10Update which is necessary for Windows 10 compatibility, as mentioned above. You can upgrade your product to v16.00 for free by clicking here.
• Existing users do not have to uninstall or reinstall their Quick Heal copy. All they have to do is install QHWin10Update once they have received it on their PC.
• After releasing QHWin10Update, we will duly notify our users about it to make the process smooth and hassle-free.
If you have any questions about Windows 10 upgrade and Quick Heal, please do share them with us in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer all your queries.
This article has been updated as of 6th July 2015.