Microsoft has finally released its new update for Windows 10 PCs, called Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1). The below article highlights the new features included in the latest update and how Quick Heal is compatible with this OS.
Features of Windows 10 May 2021 Update
- When both external and internal Windows Hello cameras are present, Windows Hello multi-camera sets the default as the external camera.
- Performance improvements in Windows Defender Application Guard, including optimizing document opening scenario times.
- Performance improvements in Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Group Policy Service (GPSVC) to support remote work scenarios.
Supported Quick Heal Version Details
- For Existing Users
- Users with Quick Heal version 17.00 or later must take the latest Quick Heal updates first and then update the Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 10 21H1.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC. Then update to Windows 10 21H1.
- For New Users
- Fresh Install – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v19.00, is compatible with Windows 10 21H1 Update.
You must download the latest version of the Quick Heal product from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer.
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
- Quick Heal will apply the update automatically if Automatic Update is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manually by following any one of these methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now
- Go to Help > About > Update Now.
- Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal > Quick Update.
How to ensure the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 May 2021 Update?
- If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 21H1.
- Note: Quick Heal V 16.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 10 21H1
- If you have any queries about Windows 10 21H1 and Quick Heal products, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.