Microsoft has released an all-new Windows 11 Operating System (OS). This article highlights the new features in Windows 11 and how Quick Heal products are compatible with the latest OS version.
Few highlights of Windows 11
- Windows 11 has a whole new UI design with softer visuals and transparent backgrounds to boost users’ experience to another level.
- Windows 11 features Snap Layouts and widgets for better optimization of the screen space for multitasking.
- Microsoft Teams is accessible through the taskbar directly.
Supported Quick Heal Version Details
- For Existing Users
Users having Quick Heal version 17.00 or later must take the latest Quick Heal Updates first and then update Windows OS to Windows 11.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC. Then update to Windows 11.
- For New Users
Fresh Install – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v22.00, is also compatible with Windows 11. You must download the newest version of the Quick Heal product from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update in Quick Heal is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manUpdateby following any one of these methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now button
- Go to More > About > Update Now.
- Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal > Quick Update.
How to ensure the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 11?
- If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 11.
- Note: Quick Heal V 16.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 11.
- If you have any queries about Windows 11 and Quick Heal products, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or contact our support team.