Apple has come up with a new OS called Big Sur 11 which has been released on 12 Nov 2020. This post lists some of the highlights of this OS and compatibility with Quick Heal products.
1. Biggest Design Upgrade Since the Introduction of Mac OS X
2. A Faster, More Personal, Privacy-First Safari Experience
3. Powerful and Expressive Messaging
4. Enhancements to maps and privacy
5. Deprecation of kernel extensions as part of the ongoing effort to modernize the platform, improve security and reliability, and enable more user-friendly distribution methods
More details on the new features of macOS Big Sur 11 can be viewed at https://www.apple.com/macos/big-sur-preview/features/
For Existing Users
For New Users
Get the latest Quick Heal Total Security from the Website and follow the instructions for installation mentioned under chapter 1 of User manual located at
Quick Heal Total Security for macOS will start supporting Apple Big Sur 11 from 12 Nov 2020.