Out of Bound Write on Stack Buffer
A security vulnerability – CVE-2017-5005 in Quick Heal allowed illegal Remote Code Execution and Privilege Escalation.
• Vulnerability fixed and released as an update to all Quick Heal users on Saturday, 11th June 2016.
• Quick Heal products having virus database of 11th June 2016 [15:01:08] or higher have the fix integrated.
Products that were affected
- Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro (10.1.0.316 and prior)
- Quick Heal Internet Security (10.1.0.316 and prior)
- Quick Heal Total Security (10.1.0.316 and prior)