Microsoft has recently come up with a new update called Windows 11 22H2.
The below article highlights the new features included in Windows 11 22H2 and represents how Quick Heal is compatible with this operating system (OS).
Few Highlights of Windows 11 version 22H2
- Start Menu and Taskbar improvements.
- New Task Manager design.
- UI and File Explorer enhancements.
- Improved power management tweaks to reduce energy composition.
- Option to uninstall updates from the Settings app.
Supporting Quick Heal Version Details
- For Existing Users – Users having Quick Heal version, 18.00 or later, must take the latest Quick Heal Updates first and then can update Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 11.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC. And update to Windows 11.
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if the Automatic Update in Quick Heal is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of the following methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now
- Go to More > About and click Update Now.
- Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal and click Quick Update.
How to ensure that the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 11 version 22H2?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 11.
Note: Quick Heal V17.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 11.
If you have any queries about Windows 11 and Quick Heal products, please call us at 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.