Microsoft has recently come up with a new update for Windows 10 PCs, called Windows 10 May 2020 Update -Vibranium (Build version 2004)
Here we will list down some of the highlights of this update and see how Quick Heal is compatible with this OS.
Few Highlights of Windows 10 May 2020 Update
1. Specialized displays in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Pro for workstations
2. Improved disk usage for Windows Search
3. Quick searches now in Search Home
4. Improved Bluetooth pairing experience
5. Option to move the Cortana window
6. Reset your PC from cloud
7. Control over restarting apps at sign-in
8. GPU temperature added to Task Manager
9. Mouse Cursor speed added to Settings
10. Improvements in Notepad
Supported Quick Heal Version Details
1. For Existing Users
a. Users with Quick Heal version 16.00 or later must install the latest Quick Heal Updates first and then can upgrade Windows Operating System (OS) to Windows 10 20H1.
Recommendation – After installing the latest Quick Heal updates, restart your PC. Then migrate to Windows 10 20H1.
2. For New Users
a. Fresh Install – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v19.00 is compatible with Windows 10 20H1 Update.
You must download the latest version of Quick Heal product from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
· The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update in Quick Heal is turned ON.
· You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of these methods:
How to ensure if the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 May 2020 Update?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 20H1.
Note: Fresh installation of Quick Heal 16.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 10 20H1.
If you have any queries about Windows 10 20H1 and Quick Heal products, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.