Tagged with " Trojan"
A new variant of Mac malware has been discovered and it is beginning to spread to Apple Macs through the […]
A massive Trojan botnet has been discovered in Android devices in China and this serves as a timely reminder of […]
2012 has seen various malware threats and international cyberespionage tools evolve to new heights. However, the PC still remains the […]
The open-source nature of the Android platform is its biggest strength and Achilles heel at the same time. Android handsets […]
A series of new spam emails that target computer users and attempt to infect them with a variant of a […]
Another email scam that uses the name and logo of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has continued to spread over […]
Getting less tech-savvy family members, especially teenagers and younger children, interested in computer security is a thankless task. It is […]
We repeatedly speak about the different techniques that attackers use to infect machines with malware. We also provide precautions that […]
Microsoft releases ‘Fix it’ tool for IE vulnerability Microsoft has released a temporary “Fix it” tool for the highly publicized […]
This is a warning for Facebook users. A fraudulent email is circulating on the Internet claiming to be from Facebook […]
- Dos and Don’ts while entering you Debit Card PIN at Retail Outlets
- Let’s Celebrate Computer Security Day with these Safe Computing Tips
- Here’s a Checklist of Things you shouldn’t Reveal Online
- This is a Story about what’s Behind the Curtain – No, we are not Revealing it Yet!
- Latest IT Security News, Alerts and Updates for this Week