2 month Bonus for Early Renewal FAQ
Our post on renewal benefits received a lot of feedback and a lot of questions. We offer a bonus period of 2 months to users who renew their license before the expiry date. Here is a list of FAQs that provide answers to all the questions we received.
- Question: If I renew my Quick Heal 3 months in advance will the new subscription duration be added to existing subscription from the date of expiry or will I lose my 3 months subscription?
Answer: New subscription period is always added from the date of expiry. For instance, if your license is to expire on 1st October 2012 and you renew on 15th June 2012, you will get 1 year and 2 months (bonus) added to 1st October. So your new expiry date will be 1st December 2013.
- Question: If I apply for a 3 year renewal do I get more than 2 months bonus?
Answer: Yes. 3 year renewals get a discount structure that allow a user to pay for 2 years only. For instance, if you renew for 3 years you will only pay for a 2 year renewal. Hence you get a bonus period of 1 year. In addition to this, you will receive 2 months bonus if you renew before the expiry date.
- Question: Is the bonus applicable only if I renew online? Or can I get it if I renew through a vendor also?
Answer: The renewal bonus is applicable in both cases. You can receive it through online renewal or through a vendor as well.
- Question: Will I get periodic reminders about my expiry date and renewal from Quick Heal?
Answer: Yes. You will receive a pop-up message via your registered Quick Heal product on your PC for the renewal and expiry dates. You will also receive reminder emails on the email ID that you have registered with us.
- Question: Is the bonus period applicable to Quick Heal mobile security as well?
Answer: Renewal offers are applicable only for the following products – Quick Heal Antivirus Pro, Quick Heal Internet Security and Quick Heal Total Security.
- Question: Who do I contact to get further details?
Answer: You can send an email to ‘email@example.com’ for further information. If you have queries on renewal you can send an email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or visit this page on more renewal FAQs to learn more about the renewal process.
- Recent Blog Posts
Content spoofing is carried out by an attacker to trick their victims into visiting a fraudulent site that looks like the real one.